Saturday, May 8, 2010

search....

Can't Say am happy , can't say am sad ...;
Somtimes Nither Am good nor bad...;
Don't know the reason for this... , can't find what all i miss...;
The truth is front of me...;Don't know why can't i see...;
Something is happening , can say surely...;
But my heart is full of fury...;
Am trying to find myself; No one is there who can help...;
Am just romming here and there...;I know the destination is not so near...;
From destination I again start searching a Way...;On this stupidity ,what you have to say...?
My life is nothing...;more than sorrow's Bay...;
All my ways are full of Ups and Downs...;Everything else is silent...;
Its only my heart which makes sound.......................

6 comments:

  1. I am always there by your side to help you dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just be happy..look for the beautiful side of your life..

    Luv,
    Swetha

    ReplyDelete
  3. all together it touched me..you are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ur poem suggests the way u r...

    ReplyDelete
  5. well, i myself write poems and so i too know few things. and on that i say ur pieces are very nice.......
    keep writng come what may...

    ReplyDelete